Sunday, November 16, 2014

No Room For Indecision

Continuing the stream of though from last post, I am making note of any and all considerations for 2015's writing project. Likely a weekly post feature, though about what and to what overall theme I am wholly undecided. The possibilities are far too numerous, but I know I want my choice to reflect who I am, what I believe in, and to further the growth I've been able to achieve from previous projects.

Should it be something less introspective? Maybe containing a bit more of my snarky side? No matter what I choose, the framework I currently have will ensure the most benefit from well developed effort. At least that is what I'm counting on. Concerning myself with the frequency would likely get in the way of finding the right fit for focus, so I will continue to rely on that established routine.

The next few weeks will be exciting as I search for just the right direction. Or rather full of navigating the choices before me.  Choice is a fantastic element in life. Any opportunity I have to exercise mine, won't be wasted on indecision.

No comments:

Post a Comment