Sunday, November 16, 2014

A Change Is Coming

I've given lots of thought to what 2015 will bring. Not that I'm attempting to pre-plan, or predict the coming months in any fashion, but as far as this blog, my mind has been spinning. I wouldn't classify it as a love-hate thing, though it's hard to describe this daily writing in any other way. Clearly, as I somehow managed to fall six days behind, the past month and a half has presented some challenges in fulfilling that nightly post writing.

I think the more I mull this over, the more I realize that I am moving into a time in my life where my writing has to fill different spaces. The time and energy I devote to this blog each day will more beneficial in other areas. I cannot imagine forgoing writing, though I know it is time for things to take a new direction.

There isn't a way, at least at this exact moment, for me to express how much my evolution as a soul has been impacted by the past two years of daily posting. Often it isn't enough to think these thoughts, and putting them out here in the cloud, where I can go back and read them at will...well, the positive energy moves from a contained space in my head to a more active circulation around me. I don't know that that makes sense to anyone but me, though I hope it does.

I feel fortunate, this evening, as I do on most, that I am able to pull my thoughts from my consciousness, and give them a bit more life by typing them out here. The clarity this exercise provides, pairs well with the positive charge owning what my mind churns out. I have no doubts that I have come this far, and will continue to move toward that person I am best suited to be. Whether I write every day, or I become more directed, specific and purposeful in the coming year; my life will continue to grow in the positive environment I've been nurturing.

No comments:

Post a Comment