For months now I've been adjusting my life and schedule according to what each day brings. There is a kind of freedom to that, as the flow of activity more or less directs itself. Much as I don't like to admit it however, I know that real focus and direction are best achieved with some semblance of a routine. While that is all good and well, and I am quite willing to incorporate a bit more structure into the waking hours from week to week, I also know that instituting and creating routine takes dedication and effort; the likes of which I have long since allocated toward maintaining a crazy, scattered lifestyle. Making the switch is going to prove interesting, to say the least.
Yet another opportunity to stretch and exercise the many new and improved methods I have accumulated in my own personal evolution has presented itself. This particular opportunity is one I have been waiting on, anxiously biding my time until it arrived. Now that it is here, I'm momentarily stumped as to how to proceed.
Every choice I've made recently, has led to this exact moment in time. As much as I could find excuses, or allow the stress and uncertainty of creating a completely new daily balancing act to overwhelm and paralyze me, this is what I asked for. The most important thing to remember is to just breathe, and remind myself that every day is still just another day all on its own.
No comments:
Post a Comment