Despite feeling less than stellar the past week, life has been great. There have been several times that I've felt like giving into the negative energy pulling at me through issues that are affecting my physical well-being, but I've remained mostly positive. I definitely owe that to the people around me who have reminded me of all I have to be thankful for.
The moment I think I've failed in maintaining a positive outlook, because the 'what-if' scenarios associated with waiting for answers pop into my head, I also realize that avoiding that line of thought is impossible. What is most important is consciously directing my energies toward the thoughts of a good outcome. It is far from easy, but that's what makes the likelihood of generating more positive influence possible.
I never stay down for long; I can't stand being in my own head with negative thoughts. There are numerous things vying for my attention, and I cannot allow myself to get wrapped up in anything that just doesn't benefit my progression through this life. I might complain, feel the full effects of whatever brand of shittiness is nipping at my well-being, but I won't let any of it consume me. My life and what I want from it won't fall prey to negativity, especially when it's the kind I have the choice to walk away from.
No comments:
Post a Comment