Saturday, October 25, 2014

Can Anyone Say Withdrawals?

I don't like when I get behind on watching Sons of Anarchy. Life gets crazy and before I know it, I'm three or four episodes deep in my DVR. I mean, how on earth am I able to skip out on four weeks of Charlie Hunnam and Tommy Flanagan (who, by the way, is my favorite)? 

A week without Chibbs and Jax is just insane. I can't even think about what I'm going to do when the series ends. All the drama, intrigue, and sex appeal...gone. No, it's too much to think about!

Thanks to binge watching, I've become spoiled at having another episode ready to cue up and continue the frenzy of whatever series I'm hooked on for hours straight. This season of SOA, however, has held me to the once a week fix, that I seem determined to change. By holding off on watching every Tuesdays offering, I get to relive the feeling of binging. Hours of Hunnam hotness and foxy Flanagan...who wouldn't want that? Now, leave me alone so I can enjoy the rest of this week's SOA droolfest. I can't believe I'm all caught up again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment