Annnndddd, we have liftoff!
Not only did things pick up with the new job, they've taken off like a freakin' rocket. I'd be lying if I said that I hated the crazy stress this will bring. I'm actually somewhat giddy about having no experience, and no real idea of where to start. It's a little adrenaline rush...a 'safe' kind. I like that shit, a whole lot.
I suppose there are worse things to get addicted to. I could be lethargic and far more invested in television than I am; sedentary and lacking all gumption to see, do, and be more. Thankfully, I'm the kind of person who enjoys being busy most of the time.
By this time next week I might be pulling my hair out, but soon enough it will all be routine. Work has always been one area that the unknown has energized me, rather than weaken my self-confidence. Accomplishment and learning new things are part of feeling fabulous in life. At least for me they are. Keep the whirlwind of challenges coming (my ADD loves it).
No comments:
Post a Comment