I shudder to think that had I chosen differently at any defining moment of my life, I wouldn't have the people I have in my life, or be where I am right now. Of course, there's no telling whether I'd be happy, or love the people I was surrounded by, but knowing life as it is now, I don't want to ever find out. Luckily, I don't have to find out at the moment.
Just when I think I've experienced pivotal change, someone or something else comes along that convinces me it was all just a warm-up for them or it. My investment in life typically becomes greater, and there's no way that could be bad. Just knowing the next amazing moment is around the corner, I love life that much more.
A far cry from what use to be, even the moments of change that bring on stress are opportunities to embrace all that I have. Besides, I know I have everything I need when things get rough. When you have the amount of love and support around you that I do, everything is possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment