A good day can happen anytime, in anyway, all that is required are the ability to recognize it, and the capacity to appreciate it. Even a Monday can be a great day. It does help if that Monday begins with a great workout, followed by brunch with a fabulous friend that includes Bloody Marys!
There is something about a good catch-up session that sets the tone for hours of smiles. Given that I have some of the most incredible friends, such sessions are a regular occurrence; which means lots of hours worth of smiles. These amazing souls provide me with inspiration to continue being me, and the courage to keep reaching for the life I want. There isn't anything in life that beats that.
If I had my way - wait, I actually can have my way...I'd start every week with a good dose of this kind of awesome. Hmm, clearly that is well within the possibilities, so I plan to exercise that particular luxury. There is really no justifiable reason to not make the best use of this gift, except of course that a person would rather stay stuck in misery and negativity. Seems rather silly to me. Cheers to good friends and the fabulous effects they have on our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment