Monday, August 1, 2016

Next Up, Cleaning!

If only there was enough time in every day to do all the things I want and need to do. Until someone figures out how to make the Time Turner a reality, it looks like I'll have to pick and choose what I do. On average I get more than halfway through whatever list, mental or written, I might have on any given day. That's enough to feel a small sense of accomplishment I suppose. 

The likelihood is that if I don't feel good about the things I do get done and beat myself up over all I didn't, I won't get nearly as much finished. While I want to maximize my time, knowing that I did things right the first time around means I have more to pat myself on the back for - and that is the best way to approach every day with a fresh attitude.

The boxes are beginning to dwindle, things are finding spots to call home and after only two days we are all settling in far better than anticipated. The small hiccups that seemed worse than they were yesterday have been cured today. Tomorrow is sure to be even better and I'm ready for the awesome to rain down on me like a big ol' rainstorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment