Mortality isn't a subject I ever enjoy discussing. I certainly don't spend much time considering how much time I have left here, but death has a way of forcing the issue and making you face the reality that one day it will be you.
I got to spend some time with people I care about tonight, which reminded me that I need to make the most of however long I am in this world. Tell people you love them and don't worry about what they might say. Eat dessert first sometimes because why shouldn't you? Kiss a stranger. Do something on your list of going to dos, now.
Life is fleeting and so are the opportunities to live it to the fullest extent. Don't whittle away the years collecting nothing but regrets when you could be creating epic memories to share. Tomorrow is never a guarantee, it's a gift that should be appreciated with every cell of who you are. Get out there and do something with yours.
No comments:
Post a Comment