I wouldn't stake my whole life on it, but there are some coincidences that reverberate more like signs and I choose not to discount them altogether. I still wouldn't base an entire decision on uncanny things. I'm not opposed to considering deeper meaning, however.
I think that coincidence allows us to find similarly minded people to have relationships with. When we bond with a person over a thing we have in common or some experience that's inexplicably similar, it's as though we are part of something bigger. There's a sense of belonging and kinship that allows us to almost instantly accept that that person is part of the same 'group'. There is no telling what the extent of the relationship will be, but the sense of camaraderie is why we pick to interact with them over others we happen to be around.
Not every friendship or relationship I have in life is based on or brought about by coincidence, but I will say there's something extra special about those that are or have been. There's a little extra something that adds depth and meaning to those connections that only shared coincidental experience can create.
No comments:
Post a Comment