Today, I am uncomfortable with an array of emotions.
There are far too many people in my life making choices that will have nothing but negative results in their lives. Granted their choices and the subsequent consequences have little to do with me, but due to my empath-like tendencies, I am at a loss as to how I am suppose to ignore it. Really, at the moment, I'd like to scream, rail, and raise holy hell, but that's just a fantasy; one I won't ever fulfill.
Today's silver lining is more like an impasse. I can be witness or privy to things that don't immediately concern me, but that I have very definite opinions about, and still have to just sit idly by and watch unfold. I don't like it, but I realize there is absolutely nothing I can do about any of it.
Time to withdraw a bit, and focus on me, my sons, and our life.
No comments:
Post a Comment