Saturday, August 30, 2014

A Little Fun

I adore working with, or being around people, who appreciate a good joke. People that enjoy exposing themselves to fun, regardless of how simplistic that amusement might be. Being able to laugh is one of the most attractive things about any person, in my opinion.

I'd say that more often than not, I'm a spectator, not the practical joker. Sometimes, I even end up being the target, but it's always a good time. Unless things are done in a mean spirited way, I believe attempts to bring laughter and amusements are beneficial to all of us.

For the first time in a while, I chose to participate in a bit of a joke; stealing a cat from my favorite, wine bar. Ok, so it wasn't an actual living, breathing cat, but it was a fixture that 'eventually' was missed. I kept this kitty safe, and plan to return it shorty.

Thankfully, the owner has no doubts I will relinquish possession of said cat, unharmed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment