Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Some Dreams Just Need To Become Reality

Ireland. For as long as I can remember, this has been my ultimate dream destination. There is no discernible explanation for this, except that even the slightest image provokes a pull on my soul like nothing else. Not even the best kiss in the world could make me forget how much I want to feel my feet on Irish soil. If I had a bucket list, Ireland would be at the top.

While I haven't booked my trip as of yet, I am going, and it will be within the year. Come hell or high water, I will get to the Emerald Isle. Even if it doesn't turn out to be my own P.S. I Love You, or I missed the boat on Waking Ned Devine; I will see this gem of a country.

The potential itineraries I've thought up over the years would take no less than two weeks to complete. Either I need to arrange this lengthy of a trip, or I need super powers to traverse the countryside and coastline at high speed. I just don't want to miss a thing.

My little experimentation in venturing out and about, at night, alone, may well lead to being able to successfully travel solo. Of course I would never pass up the opportunity to take this trip with a friend. So long as I go (and go I most certainly will), my happy meter will max out.

No comments:

Post a Comment