People struggle with their weight, relationships, self-confidence, and worth all around us. We often struggle with these things ourselves. When someone is working on improving their self-image, or forging a path of better living, I believe in acknowledging what I see. Sometimes just knowing someone out in the world recognizes their effort and is cheering their progress and success is the best boost to their confidence and propel them to continue along the path they are paving for themselves.
My work days provide me ample opportunity to make an uplifting impact in the lives of others. Besides the obvious outcome of great hair, I am able to give encouragement, kudos, and overall ongoing support to my clients. Making someone smile, and occasionally beam, does so much more than trying to cut someone down. Having experienced the snowball effect of positive energy, I can't imagine why anyone would continue to generate and dispense negativity as a means to feel good. It doesn't work; negativity ultimately only attracts negativity. Go big, go positive.
No comments:
Post a Comment