Thursday, August 7, 2014

Oh Positive Thinking Don't Leave Me Now

So, here it is again...football season. My favorite time of year. The only issue is my team (Patriots) have a way of bringing out the negative Nancy in me.

I know it's preseason, and I know it doesn't 'count', but I expect to see more potential in these would-bes than I'm seeing tonight. This is, of course, just the nature of the pigskin throwing game I elect to continue watching year after year. Maybe this year, I will learn to direct more positive energy to the way I react as I watch games. Haha, well at least I can try.

Much as I am aware watching football brings out the whiner in me, I cannot imagine not watching it. At the very least it gives me an outlet to exercise patience (though my sons would argue that I don't actually use that opportunity effectively). It's a new season, so there's hope yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment