Wednesday, January 1, 2014

It Has To Start Somewhere

"It has to start somewhere, it has to start sometime. What better place than here, what better time than now" - Rage Against The Machine

Finding the better things in situations has been an ongoing personal challenge of mine, and I'd like to say I've come a long way. In some ways I believe I have, yet I know there are many moments that are pivotal to my evolution as a human being that I miss on a daily basis. I wrote daily gratitudes for some of the people in my life over 365 days, and this year have been encouraged...no, challenged to do something similar again. I wanted to make this undertaking a bit more relatable to anyone who may not know everyone in my life. The next 365 days will be more of a focus on the world around me and how simple moments, more complex events, and everything in between reminds me that sometimes striving to be better really is the best thing happening in any given day.

So, for those of you who wish to follow through another year of posts of the occasional wordy nature, I would be honored by your time and attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment