Friday, January 17, 2014

Faaaabuloussssness!

It's Friday evening and I still haven't watched this week's episode of Supernatural. Tonight is the night, however. I feel just awful I've kept Jensen Ackles and Jared Padaleki waiting this long, so it's only right I end all three of our suffering. 

Before I watch those amazingly stunning men, it's time to reflect on the past fifteen plus hours. As has been the case for seventeen years, my job provides a plethora of inspiration, positive energy and invaluable interactions with amazing people. Being welcomed into someone's personal space is something I don't take lightly. Bringing my stress or negative energy into the air surrounding my clients would certainly detract from their overall experience; one that should be relaxing and dipped in total happy. 

When a connection is made with another person, as with stylist and client, the result is more than shared personal space. Life and experiences are shared, advice is sought or given, ultra personal thoughts and experiences are expressed, and amusing or heartfelt stories are told. These are the reasons that I cannot imagine ever giving up what I do. My clients have become part of an extended family; daily doses of awesome that cannot be found anywhere else. 

Today, like most every other day, I'm happy this is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment