Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I Missed Supernatural And I'm Too Tired To Catch Up Tonight

Either my mind has rebelled and shut down, or I've finally gone crazy. At the moment, I'm undecided which I would prefer it to be. Frankly, I think crazy would be easier...I wouldn't know any different. At least that's my perception of crazy. Maybe I'm entirely off base.

Of course my idea of crazy includes goofing off and laughing incessantly at the most random and basic things. (sigh) Well, basic to me anyway.

I have no deep insight or thoughtful admissions today...my only offering is that there are times when being ignorant or less aware is nice...peaceful, in fact. At least momentarily; beyond that it's an uphill trek. Though just resting up a bit can produce the surge of energy needed to make the final stretch of the climb. Whatever that climb may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment