Repetition isn't a bad thing. Sure when you seem to be having the same troubles over and over, or you find yourself in a routine that is driving you mad, repetition can seem like a negative thing. If the so-called reruns of past experiences continue to air leaving you unsure why, or even exasperated, it might be time to take a closer look at things.
There's undoubtedly at least one reason life continues to present a person with similar situations time after time, and most often it is because we haven't yet learned a lesson. Another, though often overlooked explanation is that we haven't changed our outgoing signal. We may have gotten the lesson, but ultimately failed to adjust our energy to alert life that we're ready to move on to the next lesson.
The outgoing energy signal is what I've come to realize, more often than not, is my particular issue. Most of the time I figure things out after just one go 'round, I just seem to stall with the same energy hanging out there suggesting to the world around me that I still need to work on things. Which isn't exactly wrong, since paying closer attention to what how I move forward isn't yet second nature.
I figure I've made some progress in just figuring that out. Rome wasn't built in a day, I didn't grow up overnight, and I can't expect to achieve the right energy balance the first time I make it through a defining growth period. I suppose I really don't want to speed through every scenario life has, because honestly, there are a number of enjoyable aspects I would miss experiencing if I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment