Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Never What You Think

I dance with feelings I shouldn't
Think thoughts I ought not entertain
When I'm at my best I'm amazing
But should you see my worst remember these things:

We are each one of us, human. We want, we bleed, we dream. Regrets and hopes occupy the same brain waves and it's only consciousness that separates the two.

I can have a hundred thoughts in a short period of time, and in one second just one to nullify them all. There are times I doubt the path that I'm on, but not for purpose or aim. I doubt my motives and actions when they are in another spirit or vein.

I love my life, though at times it seems I'm straining to upheave it all. Tonight my mind is a jumbled mess, but sleep will straighten it all.  I've loved, I've laughed a time or two, had fun, and after all is said and done, I have more memories than I might ever recall. I'd relive most moments, again and again, save for a few I'd prefer stayed intact, once lived and whole.


1 comment:

  1. OH this is one of my fav post sista! Love this......perfect for exactly how Im feeling this morning....

    ReplyDelete