I'm not sure I could ever explain why except that the thought of being surrounded by lush green, rolling hills and being on the edge of an intensely beautiful coastline makes it's way through my mind, taunting me frequently. Someday. Though I hope that someday turns into now sooner than later.
Whether or not I can drink the beer, a pub tour is a definite must. Whiskey is a fine substitute for Irish ales or stouts, and I am a fan of that particular spirit. The smaller and further off the beaten path the pubs are, the more I may lose myself to Ireland.
Even the dreary, blustery weather appeals to me. Not that I wouldn't hope for a sunny day, but to experience the truest of all the green countryside has to offer is what this girl's dreams are made of. As far back as I can remember, this place has been at the very top of my bucket list. In bold, permanent ink.
Yes, someday is one day closer. When I get there, I may well never leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment