There are times when I think that living life without limits would be incredible. It probably would be, but the reality is that kind of approach is unlikely. Learning how to break down limits and find ways around them is probably the closest any of us will ever come to a limitless existence. After all, we are limited by our own mortality.
On our way to meeting goals, we overcome obstacles (limits), making progress and eventually managing success. The harder we push, the further we get. If we stay in one place and never challenge ourselves, we remain unaccomplished, bound by limitations. Every choice we make has a set of limits that we have to figure out how to move past. Sometimes limits take more than one attempt to break through.
Occasionally I find it necessary to step away and rethink my approach when I can't move beyond a point. Of course I have to remind myself that this isn't failure, just an opportunity to get creative. Creativity can produce even better results than expected every once in awhile.
I'd rather struggle a bit along my path, then never experience the color and energy of life. I'll take the life that repeatedly gives me a chance to succeed over one that is dull any day.
No comments:
Post a Comment