Sunday, May 29, 2016

Purpose And Meaning

Any day that is a productive one is a day worth appreciating. I may not get everything on my mental list checked off, but if I've managed to tackle a majority of the items, it's a win. It's far easier to think positive thoughts about life, in general when you feel the purpose that being productive brings out.

Even during those all too fleeting moments that pass by us in a heartbeat, it is possible to embrace the depth and meaning of your existence. There need not be a big event for this appreciation to take hold. Life is made up of many seconds, minutes, hours and more that range from monumental to simple, each with the power to bring us joy and a sense of accomplishment.

My hope is that I continue to find the wonder and extraordinary in the most ordinary, each and every day. Knowing the measure of all experiences is exactly why I get up every day and live life with purpose. I don't need to know the reason I am here; what my life is for — I find examples of those things along the way, and I believe they are culminating to carry more importance and weight than just one reason. I can't think of a better way to live life.

No comments:

Post a Comment