Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Stay Open To Changes

PNo matter what you're working on or working towards, finality is somewhat subjective. Given enough time and thought, there is usually a thing or two that we change, improve or seek to add to whatever quest we find ourselves on. This is actually a good thing. At least as far as I'm concerned.

Regardless of where I think I'm headed, things pop up here and there that alter my trajectory. Ideas occur to me that change my thinking and lead me to make choices I might otherwise have skipped past. I am open to this all because the day to day of living is supposed to present options. Life would be oh-so-hum-drum-boring without choices.

I've narrowed in on my book topic and have crafted a solid point from which to herald the message. Since that occurred, I have come to recognize that there are aspects I overlooked initially and would benefit from including. Opposing ideas and positions have also added an element that I need to explore further. While a month ago I felt I had finalized the general theme, the past few days have revealed far more possibilities if I follow the path these things offer.

A far more diversified presentation of a topic I feel intensely about means more work, but it's work that I know will pay off in the end. A more solid foundation from which to tell the story from. I'm all in for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment