Wednesday, April 20, 2016

It Isn't Always Easy, But Making Choices Has To Be Done

When things fall into place, I find I need to just sit back a moment or two and appreciate the amazement of it all. I've been doing that a lot lately. Especially after I realize that I need to change directions or relationships or my concentration of efforts just aren't working for me. Once I take the first step and make the changes that need to be made, things start to fall into place and I can let go of whatever I might have been lugging around with me.

There are so many things that become possible when we change what isn't working. Just having the wherewithal to do something about whatever is stalling your progression toward a goal on just along your life path is incredible. Being able to see those first moments when doing what was more than likely difficult leads to the beginning of new things that work — that's the sort of thing we should file away to remind us why we sometimes need to make hard decisions.

I have no idea how the future will play out, but I do know that everything I do and everyone I come in contact with points me in the direction I am supposed to travel. Whether I go that way because I split off from the direction I was going with someone else, or I choose to join with someone else, it's all relative to happiness.

I don't make only the easy choice, I do what needs to be done because the only person responsible for my happy life is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment