Friday, June 27, 2014

No More Waiting

Everything in life runs its course. Childhood, teenage years, the ability to eat whatever you want and not gain an ounce...interests, relationships, and life itself. Best to make the most of as much of it as you can while time is on your side.

I find I am face with a few choices, though exactly what I will choose to do I'm not certain. Coming to the end of a run is one thing, but admitting you've reached the end of the road is another entirely. Letting go and moving on aren't always as easy as we'd like.

I suppose that overthinking things won't do much other than add to the muddled mess of thoughts already congregating in my consciousness. Given enough time, the best direction will become clear. Well, that's true most of the time.

Of course leaving people or things behind as we move in a different direction isn't always so simple. Moving beyond doesn't mean you can't take all the good memories and things gained with you. For me, it's time to weigh the options and push any fear or uncertainty aside. More of life is around the corner and I'm not waiting for it to land in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment