Those moments when everything seems peaceful...those are the best. When I love my job, my kids, and where I live, yes those are the moments that make everything difficult so worth it. This is the stuff we should always make time to celebrate and revel in.
I adore my life when things are so streamline I couldn't imagine making them flow any smoother. Work is productive, fueling my creativity, my neighbors are wonderful people, and I look forward to spending time with them in the evenings, not to mention the weather has been absolutely fantastic the past few days. I'm healthy, vibrant, and open to the wonderful possibilities when life is this amazing.
I love that I've figured out that to embrace the amazing things life has to offer, all I had to do was let go of the negative. Something so small, but oh so necessary can make the difference between wishing, hoping, dreaming and LIVING. Grab hold of the rainbows life has to offer and use them to fuel your journey through happier days.
No comments:
Post a Comment