I hadn't realized how long it had been since I'd done something fun with both of my sons, until the other day. With my oldest working most of the time, it's typically just my youngest and I. I like any time I get to spend with my boys, but the time we get to spend as a family when I'm the happiest.
Literally nothing about life in general can generate negative energy when I'm spending time with my boys. They make me laugh, more than almost anyone else does. I love that I know when I think back over their lives, the overall theme will be laughter. I mean, how incredible is it to be able to say that? These two are my everything, and I wouldn't trade a second for anything.
Were I to never accomplish anything further in this life, I am more than happy to have succeeded at motherhood.
No comments:
Post a Comment