Occasionally it's alright to step off the current path, so long as it doesn't become a regular occurrence. Good as it was, I won't be doing it again anytime soon. I'm sure the buttery, doughy goodness of that pizza wouldn't be nearly as amazing if I didn't abstain from gluten bread type foods.
There really isn't anything as good as the gluten version of bread. Just like the first season of Lost. I'm not sure what occurred in the writing process (and honestly, I was a faithful follower of the show), but as I go through the series again I realize that it went on far too long and much of that first season's intensity and creative storytelling seem to fall by the wayside with each subsequent season. I mean, much in the same way that pizza is always good (though not as good as the first slice following a gluten-free spell), the series was good, just not as good as the first season set it up to be. Of course this is just my opinion.
No comments:
Post a Comment