Zach Galifianakis. Maybe it's the beard, the raucous sense of humor, his overall stocky adorableness, I don't know, but he invaded and monopolized my dreaming state of being last night. I've been hauntingly perplexed all day as to why.
Having watched a slew of S.O.A. episodes, one might expect fabulous and slightly erotic dreams about Charlie Hunnam. Not my subconscious mind however. No, the bearded funny man graced my slumber instead. Even my dreams aren't what I expect them to be.
C'est la vie. How fun would life actually be if everything we imagined always happened exactly as we expected. Boring.
I like my life with a side of surprise and a dash of unpredictability; no matter what I might say or how I might react at the time. It makes memorable moments more memorable, and simple times more enjoyable. I mean, isn't an unexpected compliment or a warm smile the kind of thing that brightens a day? Even the smallest burst of happy makes life incredible.
No comments:
Post a Comment