Monday, February 3, 2014

Hansel And Gretel, The Avengers...It's An Action Packed, Fantasy Kind Of Night (and I had NO idea Jeremy Renner was in both!)

What's better than experiencing bliss or happiness in some random moment? Recognizing it and pulling it closer to revel in it. I love that I am self aware to the point that I the moment I feel the budding of elation or sheer contentedness I can stop, take it all in and really feel the enormity and wonder of it all.

It doesn't matter how small the reason may seem, the intensity of the emotion is always increased when it is embraced. Earlier today, for instance, I was driving home from my PT appointment and thinking about my kids, life and how incredible it is to finally be part of an environment that's energy is on the same frequency as I am. Intoxicating and fulfilling, to say the least.

At their worst, these moments are fleeting, but the positive vibes they ignite linger; if you're lucky, for days. So imagine all the great progress a person could make with a series of happy instances fueling their positive output. The more positive, the closer our own frequency gets to that of the things we and people that best benefit our life balance.

When we add our energy to the like energy around us, the possibility for improvement, change, and the sustainable flow of prosperity increases. Knowing when to dig deep and be completely willing to deplete your own happy stores for the benefit of another takes faith. Faith in yourself and your purpose; a belief that you can and do make a difference in the world around you.

My faith isn't as strong as I'd hoped it might be by now; I hesitate and weigh things far longer than I should. I want to forge ahead, doubting nothing when my actions are for good. Tonight I took a daring leap, because I know that my own hesitations are minuscule compared to the good that will come from embracing the happiness I currently possess, and then gifting it to others who are in incredible need of positive energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment