Tuesday, October 11, 2016

The Universe And It's Sublties

I maintain that I belong in Ireland. If not year-round, then at least part of the year. Until I get back there, I'll be pining away for it every time I see a photograph or catch a whiff of peat moss.

I'd say I've made this a well-known fact because I am often tagged in photo posts of the Emerald Isle, and friends send me travel deals via email on the regular. Having been to that incredible little country only increased that feeling of longing I've had for most of my life. Now that I know how much like home being there is, my impatience has grown. I can barely stand the wait to finally find myself standing on Irish earth again.

This morning my youngest son received a phone call that was ultimately a wrong number. What I found fitting is that it was a call from somewhere in Ireland. The Universe is prodding me, don't you see? All these little reminders of that island that captured my heart are just its way of telling me I'm overdue to return.

And return I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment