Tuesday, October 11, 2016

I'm So Fucking Done With Politics Today

Angry doesn't even begin to describe the way I feel since hearing the Big Orange Buffoon's latest vile word vomit. How anyone can stand behind him and excuse these most recent demeaning and predatory remarks is beyond me. He has the same utter lack of integrity and character as most criminals, all with the attitude and mentality of a narcissistic, spoiled rotten brat.

To say that I loathe everything this jackwagon stands for would be the understatement of a lifetime. Every ounce of who I am prickles at the mere mention of him, as though the cells in my body can sense the complete evilness that emanates from him. I'd never find myself anywhere in the vicinity of where he is, I have zero desire to, and I feel absolute sorrow for anyone, male or female who has had their balance disrupted by such a blackened soul. Never mind those who have had the grave misfortune of coming into physical contact with him.

Only a wretched excuse for a person could say the abominable things this tantrum throwing ingrate has said. I cannot comprehend how in the hell there are enough ignorant and callous Americans to have landed us with such a hate-based, greed-filled Republican candidate. Much as I hate to quote Bill Engvall "Here's your sign" applies to these unfortunate, can't-possibly-be-right-in-the-head people. I mean, how many abhorrent things does this jackass have to spew before the misled see him for the waste of space that he is?

I loathe politics. Each and every election the corruption becomes more and more apparent, yet we continue to nominate increasingly sinister and self-serving candidates to represent our nation. Maybe it's fitting. We have never been a 'Great Nation' and until we stand up against the dark, cruel past and fight against those who precipitate the fucked up agendas our government has held for far too long, nothing is going to change. It will only continue to get worse.

It is 'We the People' who have the ability to make a difference. 'We the People' decide who is deserving to lead us, who has earned the right to represent us, and who is capable of helping us forge that kind of change. If the two front runners are any indication of what we think of ourselves and our country, no god can help us out of this mess.

That all aside, remarks toward women, such as the Orange Buffoon's are a plague on society. This kind of entitlement has commonalities with terrorism. To believe that you can just take simply because you want or are somehow deserving of it is wrong. To incite allegiance by using fear is tyrannical. It is not at all surprising to me that this vile excuse for a human being has said such abusively toned things and tried to dismiss it as 'locker room talk', as though that somehow makes it less egregious. He is an opportunistic virus that spreads germs of hate, disproportionate expectations and lies. He is a misogynistic, racist, elitist idiot who does not represent anything that is American if we are to believe this country could ever be better than it is.

When is it finally too much? Wake the fuck up America!! Remember what morals, values, and human kindness are worth and let's start demanding our politicians exemplify all three.

No comments:

Post a Comment