I actually enjoy watching the rain from the living room. The wooded area behind us is the perfect backdrop for a rainy day. Of course it has an effect similar to watching Bob Ross; makes me want to drift off to sleep.
It is rare that I find any real motivation in this weather. Too perfect for lounging about, reading or watching movies. Possibly the only time I feel any different about it is during the summer. Warm weather and rain are far less cozy, and I can't sit still waiting for the sun to come back. My favorite time of the year is so short lived, who has time for rain?
Outside is where most of my free time will be spent, and honestly, it isn't happening fast enough. Regardless of far too active histamines firing off in response to all things in bloom, I've had more than my fair share of indoor routine. Cold does little to motivate me; my winter is spent in a quasi-hibernation. I'm fully awake now, so while this little rain show is a sign the weather is headed in the right direction, it'd be great if it would speed on by.
No comments:
Post a Comment