Sunday, September 14, 2014

Time, Patience, and Self-control

The past few days have brought about big gains for me personally, with patience and maintaining inner balance. I am enjoying this new peace in the face of uncertainty. Granted, the nature of what is undecided is not as stress inducing as some things, but it does impact my life. This is a nice win for my sense of betterment and happiness.

My transition into a new job, has had me in a near constant state of high internal energy. This has provided ample practice for staying positive and level. I might normally have become irritable and impatient, given the limbo I am currently in, but letting go of what I can't change to begin with has made an enormous difference in my reaction.

Something else that isn't happening like use to, is that I haven't lost focus of what is important. Regardless of the time it may take to settle into this new position, the reality is that it's happening. I really don't want to miss anything by being consumed with what-ifs, why-nots, and when-exactlys. Where I am is really the best place for me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment