Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Making Myself Honey-do Lists

I believe my life has reached an all-time busy that necessitates list making. Sad, but oh so true. I can no longer rely on memory to ensure all things needing attention/completion will actually be done on time. (sigh)

The good things about this are that I won't forget anything important, I will finally be a bit less scatter-brained, and there will be no more 'oh shit! I forgot' moments :) In truth, the need for lists really should have been addressed years ago, but it would appear I was just not ready to be that kind of responsible. Well, that, and I didn't want to admit I couldn't keep it all straight in my head or that I might be getting older. Silly really, because lists are just insurance that errands and appointments aren't missed.

Just another example of letting my preconceived negativity surrounding something that really isn't a bad thing go. Easier said than done, but a little work isn't something I'm afraid of. Technology does make it easier to jot things down and keep them with you, and no more forgotten lists means a whole lot less aggravation when I get wherever I need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment