In the course of any day, I find myself reflecting, or rather wondering about the level of happiness my friends and family are experiencing the moment I think about them. I always hope that they are feeling their best, and enjoying whatever they are doing. Just to boost the possibility that they are experiencing moments that are worthy of memories, I throw in a few positive thoughts and smile as I imagine that energy making its way to them.
My desire to see my loved ones have lighter, more blissful moments is what makes up a fair percentage of my own happiness foundation. Even the happy times of people I have distanced myself from, for whatever reason, still contribute to my own state of well-being. In wishing good things for any and all, it's easier to recognize, accept, and continue to attract positive energy in my own life.
No one is perfect; negative or upsetting thoughts cross our minds and raise all kinds of undesirable feelings. The thing is, it is completely possible to refocus and move forward. We shouldn't concern ourselves with not thinking less than stellar things; our goal isn't to control or stop natural behaviors. Our focus should be on increasing positive energy and thought; to practice replacing the thoughts we know are counterproductive, and to keep pushing ahead. Positive thinking and living become easier when you just put all effort into creating and projecting better things, and eventually leaving more and more of the negative tendencies behind.
No comments:
Post a Comment