Once again, I am preparing myself to end a particular chapter in my life. This end had recently been postponed by three weeks, making it odd since I've been functioning in limbo as a result. What is great, however, is being able to do so without much resistance, or negativity. There is nothing quite like experiencing proof that all that has gone into making substantial, personal changes is working.
I am okay with waiting; although it is still dependent on what I'm waiting for. The most difficult thing with this particular situation is that it has been impossible to make plans or commit to most anything as a result of the postponement. Thankfully, life is unpredictable, and I've had years of preparing for this type of pause.
There are those days when I start to feel antsy, and just want to be able to move forward. Those are the times that I just have to stop the flow of irritated thoughts, and remind myself that I am being given the chance to focus on other things right now. It isn't often that I get to function on auto-pilot, enjoying the whole process of a day without concerning myself with all the hoopla that typically goes along with it. Opportunities like that should never be wasted.
I'm happy to be able to say that I am not worried or stressed about what is to come. Everything will start to roll forward again, and I know this because I have never spent much time shuffling around on the same plain. I want more, I will seek more, and ultimately, I will achieve more; all because I am more.
No comments:
Post a Comment