Thursday, September 4, 2014

Easy Way? I Think I'd Prefer The Path With A Rounded Experience

My brain has currently slipped into a state of overworked mush. While I might be tempted to moan and groan, I just keep retraining my sights on what is to come. It's all about possibility, and the varying paths that lead to each have a journey that should be embraced, the bad, the blasé, as well as the good stuff.

No rushing, no willing away experiences that, despite their undesirable qualities, might provide insight, direction, and strength, and no shortcuts. To find true appreciation of each advancement, each change, and all the moments between where we start and where we strive to end up, we have to be willing to do the work, and follow the longer road. Otherwise, we miss so many things in between.

Anything worth having, any goal worth reaching, are left lackluster and disappointing if we skimp on effort, time, and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment