Just one more week, and a near-18 year span of time doing hair in my hometown area comes to an end. Sad as I am to know I won't see some of my favorite faces again, I am beyond ready for a new adventure. They are in good hands, and I am overdue for change.
It has taken me nearly a year to accept that I have moved, and that my life is truly here now. I love that this new location has packed potential and positive energy that I could not imagine living without. I. Love. My. Life.
Sure, there are a number of ridiculous things I could focus on, distracting me from the life around me, but I can't, in good conscience, ignore the wealth of people, experience, and promise I have been gifted. My friends and family are worth every pang of disappointment I have every faced. The shear amount of amazing memories I have collected in 42 years, are of more value than I might ever begin to assess. And the potential for those things and so much more, makes nearly every risk a no-brainer.
I absolutely prefer to see the best in each and every day, because that alone brings out even more incredible possibilities, and I'm all about maximizing the best stuff life has to offer.
No comments:
Post a Comment