Even the best laid plans and good intentions can be thrown off-course. I try to continually assess my 'attachment' to ideas, expectations, and routines to avoid total upheaval when the unexpected happens. And it does happen.
Rather than obsess or lament about what I expected or wanted to happen, I just push myself to move past the initial shock or disappointment, and focus on the value of not knowing what's around the corner. The beauty in that? It gives me the opportunity to continue filling my thoughts and soul with positive possibilities. Something good, something better, and something wonderful are all that much better when you don't have knowledge of how they will come into your life. Just believing- no, knowing that there are amazing experiences waiting for you to be receptive enough to receive them, practically guarantees they will happen.
What's more; that openness and assuredness put you in line for upgrading - more good stuff finds its way to you, because you started a pretty strong current of positivity. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm looking to create a beneficial riptide of positivity in my life. Anything I can do toward that end is completely within my means. Besides, I'm fairly certain that in the event I am stumped as to how to move forward, I've learned enough to eventually figure it out and then some.
No comments:
Post a Comment